The Senate Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness Committee and the Senate Urban Affairs & Housing Committee will hold a joint public hearing in Philadelphia on Tuesday, November 10, to gather testimony on Senate Bill 38 (Veterans Closing Cost and Down Payment Assistance), Senate Bill 227 (Veterans’ Housing Assistance Program), as well as issues surrounding veterans homelessness and housing in Pennsylvania.
The hearing is set for 10 a.m. in the Paul Peck Alumni Center of Drexel University, 3142 Market Street, Philadelphia.
Officials scheduled to testify at the hearing include representatives from:
- The Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Multi-Service Center, Inc.
- The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
- The Housing Alliance of Pennsylvania
- The City of Philadelphia
- Impact Services Corporation
- The Philadelphia Veterans House
Contacts: Nate Silcox (Senator Vulakovich)
Rob Ribic (Senator Wagner)