PITTSBURGH – Sen. Pat Stefano (R-32), chair of the Senate Veterans Affairs and Emergency Preparedness Committee, and Sen. Joe Pittman (R-41), chair of the Senate Urban Affairs & Housing Committee, are hosting a joint hearing to hear about the progress made to combat veteran homelessness, as well as what improvements can still be made, on Tuesday, July 26, at 10:30 a.m. at Veterans Place, 945 Washington Blvd., Pittsburgh.
Participants will include:
- Brig. Gen. Maureen Weigl, Deputy Adjutant General for Veterans Affairs, Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs.
- Rob Hamilton, Veterans Place of Washington Boulevard.
- Allen J. Lockard, Director of Veterans Affairs for Indiana County.
- Timothy Martin, Chief Veterans Affairs Officer for Allegheny County.
- Sally A. Mounts of City Mission of Washington County.
- William M. Reed of Veterans Outreach of Pennsylvania.
- Janine Wytovich of Veterans Leadership Program.
CONTACT: Nathan Silcox, 717-787-7175 (Stefano’s office)
Sarah Stauffer, 717-787-8724 (Pittman’s office)